Black Stag Copy – Copywriting Services
I’m good at getting to the point. Writing isn’t always about being hilarious, clever or tangling words into an impenetrable knot; sometimes you just need to get your message across. I’ve worked for large and small organisations and understand the pressures and demands of both, so here’s what I can do for you:
- Customer facing documents – making anything you send out, make sense
- Websites – complete overhaul of copy for your website or starting copy from scratch
- Leaflets and brochures – persuasive or informative
- Reports – getting to the crux of what something means and making it easy to understand
- Proof reading – checking out your typos
- Blogs – hilarity optional
My main experience lies in writing words for websites. I’ve been part of major projects to overhaul websites of over 1,500 pages each. That means reading them, understanding them and re writing them, all within a specific time frame. It’s also meant working with design agencies, IT specialists and project managers and tailoring a result that meets a variety of agendas.
But it’s not just about working for the big boys. I’ve worked for small to medium sized businesses and helped create stories that speak to their clients. This means listening to what you need, finding out what drives your business and using that to inspire potential customers.
Contact me if you want to find out more about how I can help you get your words out.
Get in touch